Another double bevel saw in the Dewalt series is the Dewalt DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. With its integrated XPS position and Exclusive back fence design cuts, you will have no problem in tackling even the most difficult cuts.
Get accurate cuts with this easy to adjust saw every time, and with the durable stainless steel miter detent plate and cam lock, you can rest assured to get the same results for every time you use the Dewalt 12 inch double bevel saw. So, if you want to know more about the Dewalt Double bevel sliding saw, then simply read on as we give you all the features and pros and cons of this saw.
- The Dewalt 12 inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw comes with a lot of interesting features. Starting with the integrated XPS cross cut positioning system, you can now adjust your saw easily to get accurate cuts every single time.
- With tall, sliding fences system, you can now get support the molding for up to 7-1/2 inches on the crown and 6-3/4 inches vertically of the base molding. You can easily cut lumbers with dimensions of up to 2 x 16 at 90 degrees and 2 x 12 at 45 degrees, thus allowing you to work with more capacity. It also comes with exclusive Back Fence Design cuts, which allow you to get cuts of different styles and types.
- An increase in the miter capacity of 60° right and 50° left helps to cut lumbers of a variety of sizes. The durable stainless steel of the miter detent plate makes it long lasting, while the cam lock further helps to lock the accurate settings for a long time, allowing you to repeat with the same adjustments later on.
- Work without any hassle as the Dewalt 12 inch saw can be beveled from 0-49 degrees and also has positive stops at 0, 22.5, 33.9, 45, and 49 degrees respectively. Furthermore, with the new XPS cross-cut alignment system which comes with a powerful LED light, you no longer need no recalibration even after changing blades since it is more accurate every time you work. This makes this laser guide one of the best and most accurate of all time.
- Lastly, the Dewalt 12 inch double bevel saw also comes with a 15 amp motor that easily delivers 3800 RPM. The power cord is also placed intelligently to avoid interference with the slide. The saw also offers cut capacities that are good enough to cut the industry mark. With 6-3/4 inch capacity vertically, a 7-1/2 inch nested crown capacity, and 13-7/8 inch capacity horizontally, combined with the unique back fence design, this saw is simply loaded with all the best and necessary features.
• The miter system of this saw is very precise for cutting and quite sturdy to handle the heavy duty work of the work site
• Includes an additional handle design for portability and adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with positive stops for extra accuracy
• An Exclusive Back Fence design allows you to work with more capacity
•Comes with integrated XPS cross cut positioning system that allows adjustment-free cut line indication
• Very effective dust collection bag which collects over 75% of the wood dust that is generated
- The saw doesn’t come with a stand
The Dewalt DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw is undoubtedly one of the best saws in the market. With its interesting features and amazing performance, you will surely love working with it.
We hope that you have enjoyed a lot through the guideline and reviews and you should be ready to go. Reach out our best tile saw, reciprocal saw, table saw, scroll saw and other saws reviews also. Thank you for being with us.