Whether you are making simple home projects such as, making cabinets, or simple DIY projects or working at the site as a professional, the Dewalt DWE7491RS Table Saw is a must-have. There are plenty of saws that are suitable to use at home, but very few that can actually be taken for working on sites or outside, since they are not built in a way to tackle the harsh environment at actual job sites.
The Dewalt DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw is actually made in such a way to handle all the harshness of job sites. Built in a robust manner, it can handle all rough business and at the end of a day, you won’t have anything to complain about. So, if you want to learn more about the DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw, then read on the review to learn more all about its features.
The DeWalt DWE7491RS-10 Inch job site table has quite a few attractive features that you just don’t want to miss out on.
- This table saw will not fail to provide accurate and smooth results every time you work with it, since it comes with 32-1/2 inch Rip capacity, and also has a rolling stand that includes a rack and pinion fence system. These features not only make the fence adjustments fast but also very accurate.
- With such features, you can also cut many different types of hardwood quite easily, and an added bonus is the 15.0A high torque motor, which is so powerful, that you can easily cut pressure treated wood and a lot of hardwood types.
- Made in Mexico, this extremely functional Table saw can easily cut many kinds of large shelving and trim materials. It also comes with a lot of patented material support that can be used to rip cuts that are quite narrow at times.
- Other than that, the Dewalt DWE7491RS Table saw also includes telescoping fence rails, which you can easily extend and also retract to create a package that’s both portable and small. Furthermore, in addition to these, the saw also includes a flip-over fence that helps to perform narrow rip cuts.
- As for the degrees, the saw offers cuts at depths of 3-1/8 inch and 2-1/4 inches, at 90 degrees and 45 degrees respectively. It also comes with a 2-inch dust collector which you can easily attach to a vacuum in order to extract the dust and be efficient in keeping the workplace neat and tidy. If you’re wondering what else this table saw comes with, it also has a rolling stand along with it, which is designed specifically to set the saw up and to fold it away with ease and excellent stability.
- To ensure that it can maintain the stability, it also has large and heavy wheels which can tread on any rough or smooth surface without any problem at all. It also features a 26-1/4 inch ×22 inch table, which actually provides strong material support. And last, but not least, it also includes a storage unit, all on board this table saw. Now you can move along, as well as have easy access to all your tools all the time.
- Plenty of power to work with extremely hardwoods.
- Very accurate rail, alignment, and cuts that don’t need frequent adjustments
- A strong base that’s easy and fast to set up and break-down.
- Includes a lot of stock accessories
- Doesn’t require a lot of storage space
- It’s not easy to clean the lock head since the entire rail has to be removed
- The throat plate tends to get loose
With all the detailed information that we have given you in this article, hopefully, you will now find it easier to decide on the factors that you need to look at when buying this table saw.
We hope that you have enjoyed a lot through the guideline and reviews and you should be ready to go. Reach out our best tile saw, reciprocal saw, table saw, scroll saw and other saws reviews also. Thank you for being with us.