Finding a saw that will allow you to work with a variety of materials is quite tricky. However, you don’t need to worry as this short review will guide you right through to see all the good and the bad of the Rockwell Blade Runner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw. Not only will you be able to cut wood with this, but also other materials such as ceramics, aluminum and the like. So read on as we describe all the features.
- The Rockwell Blade Runner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw has a lot of interesting features that you will be so amazed to find. You will be amazed to see just how well the updated version of the Rockwell RK7323 Blade Runner works so well, compared to the original Blade Runner. The updated RK7323 now comes with an additional tabletop handle that allows you to carry it better and is a big help when it comes to transporting the saw from one place to the other.
- Besides that, it also comes with a hold down gun along with a splitter, which only makes your work a thousand times simpler. Due to these additions, you can now cut a lot of wide spaced materials. The RK 7323 doesn’t stop just there, it also comes with a larger rip fence which only takes the overall cutting game to a better level.
- The best part is that this saw is very versatile, which enables you to cut not only wood, but also ceramic, tiles, metal, plastic, aluminum, and so many more. We’re sure that you won’t get any other saw with which you can cut that many materials.
- Change blades to suit your material on the go, and that too, without the use of any extra tools. Gone are the days when you had to hold your saw with one hand and the material with the other.
- Now you can work handsfree, thanks to the t-shank jigsaw blades, which allows ultimate control over your saw.
- Are you worried about the other features? Well, no need to get all hyped up as the RK7323 will not disappoint. The saw is extremely lightweight, while the compact body has everything you might need on site, for instance, a miter gauge, rip fence, scroll cutting blade for wood, told blade for ceramics, a metal and aluminum cutting blade as well, besides a general purpose blade for hardwood.
- Last of all, with this saw, you no longer have to worry about cleaning up as the RK7323 comes with a built-in vacuum port, which minimizes the spread of dust. Other than that, a blade holding compartment also helps greatly to keep all your blades along with the tools. So, you no longer need multiple tools to accomplish different tasks as the Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner is one saw that will handle it all for you.
- Comes with different types of blade suited to cut all kinds of materials that you may come across, such as; ceramic, tile, aluminum and so on.
- Compact in size with a tabletop handle for easy transportation
- Allows you to change blades instantly without the use of any additional tools
- Cleaning up is a breeze since the saw comes with a vacuum port that helps contain and collect all dust Comes with a 3 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Also includes hold down guard and splitter to cut wider materials.
- The saw is not a contractor grade tool
We hope that you have enjoyed a lot through the guideline and reviews and you should be ready to go. Reach out our best tile saw, reciprocal saw, table saw, scroll saw and other saws reviews also. Thank you for being with us.